Adventure Trekking - in the Himalayas
Trekking in the Himalayas Garhwal, Uttarakhand
Trekking is an adventurous pleasing activity of walking the long distance on foot basically for exploring and enjoying the beauty of nature. It is now also one of the renowned adventure activity in the Himalayas. Trekking is an adventurous activity which is a combination of hiking and walking in which a person cover a long distance on foot basically for exploring and enjoying the beauty of nature. Trekking is also done in risky mountain areas so it will help to gain more adventurous build up capacity to the trekkers. If you are both nature and an adventure lover, then you should go with the option of trekking.
Uttarakhand is a place blessed with magnificent & beautiful Himalayas and natural beauty. It is also known as, "Land of Gods". Uttarakhand is a major choice for trekking as you will find yourself connected to nature here which makes your trekking experience more beautiful and exciting. The Garhwal and Kumaon regions of the state of Uttarakhand have long been known for providing excellent opportunities for trekking. It gives travelers an opportunity to experience different cultures and enjoy breathtaking views of the majestic Himalayas and alpine meadows.
TREKKING SAFETY GUIDE AND TIPS
While heading for an adventurous and unforgettable trekking trip, follow certain guidelines and tips.
- Study the weather forecast of the area you are planning to go for planning. Avoid trekking during bad weather or adverse climatic situations.
- Climate can change frequently in several trekking points so, keep proper management for this.
- The bag you carry should be spacious enough to carry all the important trekking essentials while trekking.
- A direction compass and topographical map is must while trekking in mountains.
- While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
- Do carry food items which carry a larger amount of carbohydrates.
- Always take important medicine and first aid box with you.
- Always wear proper trekking shoes while trekking. An uncomfortable pair of shoes can harshly hurt your feet and can lead to serious foot injuries while trekking.
- TAGS : trekking, adventure, himalayas, garhwal, india, uttarakhand